You are here
- Global party in manufactoring
- manager finance and IT wit strong people managemt skills
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's largest and leading manufacturers of materials and products in the fields of hygiene, cleaning, medical and industrial applications. Worldwide, thousands of employees spread across locations guarantees a high-tech development, production, marketing and sales. At this location approximately 260 employees.
- Coordinate the preparation of the monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reports and all relevant business information, ensuring the reliability and integrity of these financial reports, fiscal, operational and external.
- Develop planning and forecasting models, along with sensitivity analysis of the business.
- Manage budgets, cash projection and maintain relationships with banks and other relevant financial institutions.
- Lead the evaluation of investment projects, and the necessary resources required for implementation.
- Manage the company's yearly financial audits by external audit companies, including SOX compliance.
- Support the company's fiscal strategy, ensuring local tax compliance and meeting local requirements for tax filings. Support processes that minimise the tax impact on earnings and shareholders, with support from external tax consultants.
- Support the Sales and Operations functions within the Company with adequate financial information streams and initiatives regarding productivity and efficiency improvements.
- Supporting I.T. projects required to enable users to interact both internally and externally.
- Managing the IT functions.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Economics or similar
- Finance Administration Director (minimum 5 years) in multi national manufacturing companies or similar. Implementation of successful financial strategies that have had a strong and positive impact on business.
- Strong knowledge of operations and business within the European market preferable
- Dutch and high level of English (both verbal and written)
- Ability to analyse and solve problems; assessing implications using a broad perspective, and identify less obvious solutions.
- Good communication and negotiating skills; ability to agree on a course of action, individually or as a team. Seeking results that serve their mutual interests as a form of alternative resolution to disputes.
- Strategic planning skills; ability to develop plans and programmes, analysing goals and objectives for the good of the organisation.
- Highly focused on results. Commitment to quality. Constantly seeking improvements for results.
- Ability to work impartially.
- Pro active and innovative; dynamic and hands on. Ability to identify problems, and taking action to address them. To be a quick thinker and decision maker.
- Willingness to work towards the achievement of tasks, commitments or obligations assigned by their superiors.
- Management and knowledge of production processes, marketing, logistics and administration.
- Updates: Accounting and tax regulations/financial management /foreign trade/auditing/corporate law.
- knowledge of management software and ERP (JD Edwards).
What's on Offer
- competitive salary
- 25 holidays + 11 ATV
- good pension conditions