You are here
Finance Manager SSC
- Finance manager for a new shared service center
- You must have strong people management, SAP and shared services experience
About Our Client
The company is growing through organic growth and acquisitions and is since 2015 listed on the Amsterdam stock exchange.
The finance department of the shared service center is responsible for the financial accounting, reporting and administration for all activities in the head office: global supply chain, global IT, global sunglasses category, corporate holdings and functions including the management board, group finance, legal, treasury and others. A specifically important area is accounts payable for the global supply chain company which is handling all purchasing of products from suppliers and acting as internal supplier to the country organizations.
Within the company this new role has been created with the following responsibilities:
- Leading the Finance - Shared Services department, growing from 10 to 25 FTE's within the next 2 years.
- Financial accounting, reporting and administration (IFRS based; SAP system) for more than 20 legal entities.
- Developing the expanding department to become experts in their area
- Setting clear goals and objectives for the department, monitoring KPI's and taking corrective action where needed
- Managing internal customers and external suppliers with a customer-service mentality
- Project management to successfully on-board new countries that are connecting to the global supply chain model into the administration
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in financial shared services, preferably in a retail or FMCG company
- Strong accounting knowledge (IFRS, Dutch GAAP)
- Excellent people management and leadership with a proven track record
- Customer service orientation; being solution-driven and flexible
- Experience with SAP and preferably Basware
- Fluent in English, at least working knowledge of Dutch
- Completed Masters degree
What's on Offer
Longer term career opportunity in a dynamic, growing and successful company. The salary depends on your experience and track record so far.