You are here
This position is now filled
FINANCE ANALYST / ACCOUNTANT
- Financial analyst with accounting background
- SAP and Excel skills, Tech or manufacturing background
About Our Client
US company who manufactures computer chips for electronic devices
This position is based in the European headquarters in Hoofddorp, the Netherlands and reports to the Finance Manager Europe. Working in a cross functional structure, the role is hands on and includes monitoring, overseeing and communicating between the outsourced provider, legal accounting and management accounting. The role requires teaming up with colleagues throughout Europe, Asia and the US.
- Detailed review of balance sheet accounts and reconciliations for month end reporting.
- Working with the offices in Europe to maintain, optimize and implement improvements to (financial) processes and procedures.
- Monitoring and reporting of payroll with HR and the outsourced payroll provider.
- Liaising with both internal and external auditors and presenting them with necessary information.
- Acts as the link between legal and management accounting within European entities.
- Support in statutory audits and the preparation of Statutory Accounts for various European entities.
- Preparation of government information reports.
- Ad hoc requests as required and participation in projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Completed study at minimal bachelor level, including Finance/Accounting/Business Economics certificates
- 5 years working experience
- Strong accounting and analytical skills
- Affinity and good knowledge of Dutch GAAP, US GAAP and IFRS
- Knowledge and experience with ERP Systems and reconciliation management programs, SAP and Blackline are a pre
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - fluent in English
- Team player with a 'can do' mentality
- Self-starter and ambitious (Learning on the Fly)
- Ability to initiate and follow through process and procedure improvements
- Able to work effectively in a cross functional business environment
- Working experience in an international environment
- Prepared to develop further through internal and/or external education
- Excel/Word/PowerPoint skills
What's on Offer
Market comfort remuneration