You are here
Expert Complaint Coding - Interim
Knowledge of CAPA's, SCAR and PMS
Knowledge of Quality managements Systems and complaints
About Our Client
Our client is a world leader in health solutions. They offer a comprehensive range of medical devices, health technologies and much more. This technology company has the mission to improve people's life with their innovations.
The Innovation Site from our client is leading innovative product development for multiple business groups such as Personal Care or Health and Wellness.
In this role they expect you to develop a standardized code for complaints that will be used globally. These codes will be generated according to FDA guidelines/codes. The assignment will be for at least six months.
Your main responsibilities:
- Design new coding in the current architecture
- Organizing workshops to develop a standardized symptom code across the business
- Provide user stories and contribute to sprint demo's during SW tool development
- Develop training material for applying codes, you do not have to give the training
- Create procedures and process flows
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree or Master degree with 4+ years of relevant experience - Experience with medical devices
- Knowledge of CFR 820 & ISO 13485.
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems
- Project management
- Experience with writing quality plans
- Knowledge of CAPA's, SCAR and PMS
What's on Offer
- Hourly tariff between € 65 and € 75, depending on experience and availability.