You are here
European Tax Manager
€100.000 - €150.000added 14/11/16
- Setting up a new tax position at the European Headquarters of this new company
- Unique opportunity for tax professionals
About Our Client
Our client is a global operating multinational. This company is creating a brand new business unit for specific products withing Europe.
- Manage all tax matters, including CIT, VAT, WHT, Wage Tax, local taxes and customs;
- setting up this newly created tax position;
- provide tax advice on various projects;
- manage tax risks;
- manage the tax compliance process;
- act as point of contact with external tax advisors and authorities.
The Successful Applicant
- An academic degree in Tax;
- minimum 8 years of relevant working experience
- experience within a tax advisory firm and the tax department of a large corporate are both a must;
- experience with setting up a new tax position is a big plus;
- excellent verbal and written skills in English and Dutch.
What's on Offer
- Base salary: € 80.000 - € 120.000 (based on experience)
- Bonus: between 25% and 30%
Please note that we are working on behalf of this client based on exclusivity.