You are here
European Reporting Manager
- European Reporting Manager at Domino's Pizza
- Looking for a high potential reporting manager.
About Our Client
Founded in 1960, Domino's Pizza is the recognized world leader in pizza delivery operating a network of over 10,000 company-owned and franchise-owned stores in the United States and international markets. Domino's Pizza's Vision illustrates a company of exceptional people on a mission to be the best pizza delivery company in the world.
Dominos Pizza Enterprises (DPE) is the largest Domino's franchisee world wide with over 1200 stores, of which 800 are France, Belgium, Germany and the Netherlands, These mostly franchised stores are serviced by three commissaries. DPE believe the business in Europe could be expanded to at least 2000 stores in the future.
European Reporting responsibility
- Manage monthly European closing process, including intercompany reconciliations, elimination, reclassification
- Timely and accurate monthly consolidation process under IFRS standards and group timetable
- Manage the preparation and distribution of internal financial statements and reports, maintaining the highest quality, reliability and accuracy
- Coordinate, develop and update written policies and procedures over the financial reporting process.
- First point of contact for Australian counterpart
- Contribution to other finance team projects (local or European scope)
- Strong interaction with Finance Managers (Netherlands, Germany, France)
- Directly reports to European Financial Controller
Treasury / Cash management and forecast responsibility
- Assisting the European Business Analyst in the monthly cashflow forecast
- Developping a reliable automated working capital cash forecast model
- Consolidate country cash flow forecasts (2 month horizon) at European level
- Financing recommendation (intercompany, bank facility, line of credit Australia...)
- Optimizing use of the IT systems for cash forecast process
- Manage the creation, modification, deletion of users
- Maintain and monitor the user profiles
The Successful Applicant
- Education to degree level Bachelor / HBO
- At least five year relevant work experience, preferably in international environment
- Self starter and highly motivated
- Ability to work in a changing environment
- Hands-on and proactive mentality
- Team player who can demonstrate initiative, entrepreneurship and ability to identify process improvement opportunities
- Proficient computer skills (MS Office) and experience with major ERP
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Experience of international accounting standards (IFRS, other GAAPs)
What's on Offer
This jobs offers a nice role in a challenging and dynamic working environment where people work hard and play hard. There is a lot of room for personal growth and development.