You are here
European HR Director
- European HR Director Sports Industry / Consumer Goods
- €90.000 - €110.000
Over onze klant
Cycling Sports Group is recognised as one of the leading global suppliers of bicycles, parts, accessories and apparel. CSG leverages its portfolio of brands including Canondale, GT, Sugoi and Fabric to grow its position and be 'easy to do business with' for their customers.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage all HR functions including: recruiting, selecting, on-boarding, training, coaching, counseling, and managing employee performance.
- Establishment and maintenance of HR business practice in terms of systems, data, processes and capabilities including a.o. recruitment, on-boarding, performance management, training and coaching, remuneration, payroll, personal data management, exit management.
- Compliance with international and local laws and regulations, including collective labor agreement, in all countries where CSG Europe has employees.
- Support European country sales teams to implement local HR contracts, benefits, payroll and policies.
- Oversee and Implement Performance Management processes linked to Pay for Performance practices.
- Support senior management (MT) in HR Business Partner capacity by providing HR advice, guidance, and recommendations.
- Pro-active contribution to the global HR objectives and approach.
- A solid academic background in business & HR is required (MBA, MSc.);
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language;
- 7/10+ years of relevant HR experience operating in a fast-paced, international Retail/Consumer goods environment - ideally in Sports Industry;
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience managing and overseeing labor law, staffing, training and salary administration;
- Demonstrated ability to drive HR practices to enhance and accelerate business performance;
- Demonstrated ability to understand and support the business;
- Strong affinity with sports products / consumer durable business.
Critical Leadership Qualifications:
- Self-starter, dynamic, positive, with strong leadership, independent thinker;
- Strong people skills and the ability to interact with all levels of leadership in the organisation;
- Customer-focused, business partner approach, drive for results and cultural sensitivity. Ability to work at all levels - operational, tactical and strategic.
Salary indication: € 90.000- € 110.000 including holiday allowance.
This is a full-time role based out of European Headquarter office and Operational site in Oldenzaal.
Coverage of Travel and Commute Expenses.
Furthermore our client offers a good benefits package.
International Travel includes regular travel (approx. 2 times a month) to other Headquarter office in Switzerland and annually to USA.