You are here
ERP Implementation Consultant
- K3 Retail develops industry-specific ERP solutions.
- ERP implementation consultant with Dynamics NAV experience.
About Our Client
The business unit Global Accounts of K3 Retail is responsible for various projects with international retailers. With a development team in the Netherlands and implementation teams in both the Netherlands and Singapore, we deliver innovative solutions and outstanding service to well established, globally present retailers.
Implement industry-specific ERP solutions
K3 Retail develops industry-specific ERP solutions, in close cooperation with our customer. As our ERP Consultant, you are responsible, together with our developers and project managers, for successful implementation with the customer. You work within the dynamic playing field of technology, retail, CRM and ERP (Dynamics NAV). You understand our customers, you know their goals and you take a leading role, so that together we can achieve our customer's ambitions as well as our own.
Specific tasks and responsibilities are amongst others to;
- analyse the business processes of the customers;
- provide advice on improving these business processes;
- translate customer needs into successful opportunities and smart solutions that work;
- develop new solutions and improve existing solutions;
- implement our Dynamics (NAV and CRM) software.
- teach our customers how to use our systems and solutions - through giving workshops, for example.
As our ERP Consultant you know exactly what our software can do for our customers. You think along. You're only satisfied when our software is running smoothly and our customers have no trouble using it. You will help our customers to go along with changes in the market that are commonplace and you optimise their business processes.
The Successful Applicant
Experienced consultant with Dynamics NAV knowledge
You like the dynamics of international colleagues and customers, and you enjoy the challenge of dealing with different projects and different customers. In addition to that you recognize yourself in the following profile;
- minimum of 3 years of relevant consultancy experience;
- proven experience with ERP systems, Dynamics NAV is highly preferred;
- experience with Dynamics CRM is a plus;
- experience with SCRUM/ Agile is a definite plus;
- a completed Bachelor degree, for instance in an IT related specialization;
- excellent knowledge of at least the English language, both verbally and in writing.
We believe that attitude is half of your success as consultant. You show high levels of personal responsibility, take initiative both internally and externally and you are not afraid to give a little extra in order to get the job done.
International work atmosphere within a winning team
With international colleagues and customers, you'll experience a highly dynamics and international work atmosphere. Since our business is on a constant move, you get a lot of opportunity to further personal and professional growth. In addition to that you can count on:
- competitive terms and benefits;
- an informal work environment within an enthusiastic team;
- a growing, innovative and inspiring organization with potentially interesting career opportunities for the future;
- frequent international travel to implement our solutions on-site with the customer.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary and good secondary benefits.