You are here
Entity Controller - Associate Level
International operating real estate firm
About Our Client
The business unit operates as an independent business unit of international investment bank. They manage more than 300 entities active in various real estate, private equity and infrastructure funds. Their team of 40 young, enthusiastic and highly educated professionals provide legal and financial support to deal teams in Europe and Asia. They are characterized by a result-driven, but informal atmosphere in an international dynamic setting.
The entity controller;
- is responsible for the accounting, reporting, cash management and compliance for several Dutch companies within investments structures of Real Estate funds and does so in close collaboration with his/her manager;
- ensures proper (quarterly) closing of reporting periods and preparation of (consolidated) financial statements, FED reporting packages and US Tax reporting packages as well as support the team with statutory audits in order to meet all local compliance deadlines; and
- with his/her manager drafts cash flow memo's for fundings and distributions and works with investment managers to ensure the process is run efficiently and accurately
- provides assistance in investment related work flows, like the review of corporate documents, agreements and the incorporation of new entities.
- liaises and communicates with internal and external parties such as auditors, tax advisors, legal advisors, investment managers;
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or Master degree in finance, audit and/or control, or HEAO AC / BE;
- A couple of years (2-3 years) of working experience in an international environment; preferably at a larger audit firm or at a financial services company ;
- Eager to learn and willing to development his/herself;
- Team player;
- Hands on;
- Make-it-happen attitude;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English (both written and spoken);
- Must be completely computer literate (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.), with knowledge of accounting software considered an asset.
What's on Offer
They company offers a challenging position within a small team as part of a large international organization with a professional but informal atmosphere aimed to deliver first-class business in a first-class way.
- Market-competitve salary-package