You are here
Digital Project Manager
- Exciting multi-channel Digital Manager role
- Own all digital assets and platforms
About Our Client
A well-known branded business in the Automotive sector, this company offers products both direct to consumer and for the business customer.
Having recently gone through a period of change they now have a highly ambitious growth strategy and require strong talent on board in order to achieve their goals.
The Digital Project Manager is the linking pin between Technical and Marketing and will partner with the online marketing communications professional to support the ambitious growth strategy. The role is a technical digital role and not one of content or comms creation.
Responsibilities of this individual will include:
* Govern the Product Information Management system for the region
* Making available information available through multiple channels
* Partner with Product Management and IT to keep systems and content up-to-date
* Represent the region within the project team that coordinates the redesign of the company website
* Coordinate the roll out plan of the new website for the region
* Partner with Sales to improve usability and conversion on the e-commerce platform
* Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
* Collaborate with agencies
The Successful Applicant
As an experienced Digital Marketer you will have:
* A bachelor degree in Marketing.
* 2-4 years proven working experience in digital marketing in an international environment WITHIN A PRODUCT ORIENTED BUSINESS.
* Technical capability, able to talk the same language as IT professionals and act as a problem solver for issues relating to the website
* Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
* Experience with PIM, MAM and MOM
* Ability to operate effectively across geographies and to be culturally adaptable
* Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
* Experience in optimising user funnels
* Solid knowledge of website analytical tools
* Fluency in Dutch AND English, German is a plus
As well as these key technical and hard skills you will need to be a decisive person, able to motivate yourself and remain pro-active in your approach, with the ability to persevere to overcome obstacles.
What's on Offer
As well as a competitive base salary you will receive additional benefits such as a pension and holiday pay as well as a fun and friendly working environment.