You are here
- Leading supplier of scaffolding and shoring systems with sales offices worldwide
- Several years of experience in a similar role and environment
About Our Client
Scafom-rux is a family owned company that has been established in 1978 and moved quickly to expand its global network from its main location in Budel (North Brabant) . Today Scafom-rux is an international acknowledged supplier/ manufacturer of the global scaffolding and shoring business (Building and Construction). The scaffolding and shoring systems of Scafom-rux are on-site and in use, and are optimizing safety within small and large industrial, construction and infrastructural projects around the world. Safety first always! At every level of business - from design concept through to routine daily use - A system of stringent controls on the quality of raw materials is reinforced by a continuous and consistent development, improvement and testing on all products and systems. When it comes to safety, product quality and ease of use, nothing is left to chance.
- As a member of the I&E team you will develop (new) products and systems for the Scafom-Rux group;
- Your main tasks are designing, drafting and testing of new products and product parts which are affiliated with scaffolding, shoring and formwork;
- You are responsible for the successful and strategic development of products and systems which meet the requirements and goals which have been indicated in the Innovation Masterplan;
- You are responsible for Design & Study drawings and Static analyses/ FEA of steel structures and for the functional/ load test data for assemblies and systems;
- Your designs and other development activities are first time right;
- You will work independently and in teams on various projects and also in close cooperation with other engineers worldwide;
- You will write reports and documentation and correspond in English;
- You will act as a member of an (inter)national expert committee;
- In this role you report directly to the Chief Technology Officer who is head the I&E department.
The Successful Applicant
- Master in Industrial Design/ Mechanical Engineering or similar education;
- Preferably 5 years of working experience as a Development Engineer or Industrial Engineer or similar job;
- You have good knowledge of and are familiar with MS Office packages and PDM;
- You have proven experience with Autocad, SolidWorks and FEA-analyses software;
- You have a broad technical interest and sufficient depth and ambition;
- You are creating in problem solving, pragmatic and result oriented;
- You are able to speak and write in English and preferably also in one of the following languages (German, French, Spanish, Dutch).
What's on Offer
Our client is willing to offer an very good salary package with holiday allowance, bonus, 25 vacation days and 6 ATV days for the professional who is able to do the job as a Development Engineer.