You are here
lots of growing possibilities
About Our Client
Our Client is a world leader in products that connect people in a natural, intuitive way to the digital
experiences they care about. We develop our products with a powerful blend of artistic design, surprising
science, and innovation driven by consumer insight. We are a sweet spot for people who are passionate
about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company we are small and flexible enough
for every person to have real impact on the business, and yet big enough for that impact to be truly
globally. That's a pretty sweet spot to be in and we're always striving to keep it that way!
Demand-Supply Planners are responsible for end to end planning activities across multiple products
families. Responsibilities include managing the execution of product launch and product phase-over in
collaboration with the EMEA Sales team, creating demand/shipment plans, and driving the S&OP process
for a category of products. The role requires cross-functional collaboration with Logitech's Sales Teams,
Business Groups and Operations organisations.
Strong leadership influencing, cross functional collaboration and business acumen are critical in this role.
A background in financial forecasting, modeling, planning, analysis and risk management is also
Be Yourself. Be open. stay hungry and humble, collaborate, challenge, decide then do. These behaviors
drive success at Logitech.
In this role you will:
- Support the generation of the Demand and Supply Plan and host the S&OP meetings for your
- Responsible for reporting and presentation of management reviews that are key to driving
- Drive the development of NPI launch plans with Business Units and Regions for Phase-in/Phaseout.
- Develop allocations plans to optimize constrained availability against prioritised demands.
- Assess and control inventory levels of phasing out product at distribution centres, distributors
- Liaise directly with cross-functional teams based in Europe and the US (California).
- Actively participate in continuous improvement efforts.
The Successful Applicant
For consideration, you must bring the following skills and behaviors to our team:
- Must have degree or higher in Engineering, Economics, Supply Chain, Finance or similar
- Be able and willing to react to the challenges of a fast moving, start-up like work environment.
- Demonstrated decision making ability in face of uncertain or incomplete information
- Superior analytical and strategic-thinking skills, combined with strong business judgment.
- Ability to communicate with, influence and at times challenge business partners often globally
based and Director level and above
- Advanced data analysis and numeric skills with the demonstrated ability to evaluate, analyse
and present data.
- Collaborative, practical and proactive approach to problem solving and process improvement
- Minimum 5 years applicable supply chain experience.
- excellent communication and facilitation skills.
- A team player, able to work collaboratively within the group and across functions
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
What's on Offer
- competitive salary