You are here
€75.000 - €85.000
Demand Forecasting, S&OP, Integrated Business Planning
About Our Client
Leading Medical Devices Company
- Orchestrates the execution of the monthly S&OP process in close alignment with cross functional stakeholders in line with the S&OP strategy.
- Accountable for the consolidation of the business partners forecast (60 countries) and alignment with the quarterly rolling financial forecast.
- Responsible expert for the development of forecasting capability of key stakeholders in the forecasting process. Trains sales managers and supply chain team members to improve the reliability of the execution of the Omron business plan.
- Shapes the forecast process for traditional pharmacy channel and retail / on-line channels. Fuels the organization with demand analytics and scenario planning. Develops and implements complex planning systems to meet goals or objectives. Transforms S&OP towards Integrated Business Planning (IBP).
- Sets KPI targets for forecast accuracy Sales Plan Mix Reliability (SPMR) & communicates results to stakeholders on monthly basis. Defines CAPA's to address underperformance and leads and influences cross functional teams on to improve forecast accuracy and fill rates.
- Supervises the Statistical Forecast Specialist.
- Interfaces with Sales, Marketing and BP's in order to incorporate all aspects of market intelligence into the forecasting environment. Supports marketing to define launch volumes (PLP) synchronized with phase out demand to reduce aging stock below industry standards. Ensures a seamless integration of Collaborative Planning Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR) process within the monthly S&OP process.
The Successful Applicant
- Supply Chain Management education (university and/or post-graduation).
- Proven track record in designing and implementing S&OP in an international/ commercially oriented environment.
- Able to work independently with guidance in complex situation only.
- High energy level, highly-motivated and driven to succeed.
- Excellent knowledge of forecasting tools.
- Expert knowledge and working experience of an ERP system (JD Edwards or similar).
- Proficient in the English language, both written and verbal.
- A strong communicator able to influence cross functionally with stakeholders from different geographies within the region.
- Project management expertise in implementing change management programs.
What's on Offer
€75000 - €85000