You are here
Data Analyst - Internal Audit
Data Analyst - Internal Audit
Market leading company in specialist bicycles and sport retail
About Our Client
Accell Group is active across the world in the middle and higher segments of the markets for bicycles and bicycle parts and accessories. The company is market leader in Europe and is among the largest players in North America in terms of sales via specialist bicycle and sports retailers. Accell Group is also Europe's market leader in electric bikes. The company's portfolio includes strong national brands and leading international (sports) brands that together provide a complete and complementary range of products for all cycling-related needs. The best known brands are Batavus, Sparta, Loeki, Ghost, Haibike, Winora, Raleigh and Diamondback, Lapierre, Tunturi, Atala, Redline and XLC.
Accell Group has around 3,000 employees in 18 countries, with its own support facilities for the assembly and spray painting of bicycles in six countries. In 2016, Accell Group sold a total of 1.5 million bicycles in more than 70 countries. The group booked a total turnover of around € 1,05 billion. The head office of the Accell Group is situated in Heerenveen, The Netherlands.
The Data Analyst - Internal Audit, provides valuable business and control related insights through the use of analytic tools enabling more effective and efficient internal control and risk management processes. The ideal candidate is someone who can translate data into detailed business requirements and advise the business based on these outcomes. You will compare and analyze data from different kinds of sources and will have the technical ability and system insights to identify risk areas. Together with the centralized BI department you will build and maintain scripts and dashboard reports in Qlikview. As a Data Analyst - Internal Audit you will advise the business and maintain relationships with key business leaders to facilitate effective communication between the business and IT. You will develop the tools and methodologies to analyze data required for business processes. You work closely with the group internal auditor. This means that the ideal candidate preferably has affinity with Audits or have worked in an audit department before.
The Successful Applicant
To perform this job successfully, you must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, as assigned. Below are the required skills for the successful candidate.
- A bachelor's or master's degree in a relevant direction such as Business Intelligence or Data Analytics
- Experience in business analyzing tools and process modeling
- Ability to build and maintain Qlikview applications
- Good general knowledge of Business Intelligence
- Present data analyses in an insightful manner
- Affinity with and understanding of Audits
- Understanding of key business process areas
- A strong getting things done attitude
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork
- Prove the effectiveness of key controls
- Design control improvements and identify control breakdown steps
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
What's on Offer
Accell Group offers a very competitive remuneration package. The role gives the possibility to travel to America, Asia and countries within Europe. With more than 20 operating subsidiaries and over 3,000 staff worldwide you get the change to combine a passion for your profession with international exposure and career development opportunities.