You are here
Customer Service Specialist - French speaking
- International organization, improving the life of millions of people
- Customer Service Specialist working in the RSD division
About Our Client
Our client is an international organisation, improving the life of millions of people. They do so by offering services and products that help customers around the globe in laboratories and clinics, on production lines and out in the field. Their sales professionals are focused on adding customer value by accelerating innovation and enhancing productivity. To support those activities, they are currently looking for a Customer Service Specialist in the RSD (Research and Safety Market) division.
As the Customer Service Specialist you will work in the RSD division. In this position, you will provide product related support for products and services of our client. You will do so by advising customers and answering customer technical questions, received by telephone, email, fax or mail. It will be your responsibility to find solutions for customers and building trust in the client.
- Providing product training to internal colleagues; taking part in specific training for new products.
- Developing specialist knowledge of your primary and secondary business units.
- Developing a good understanding of other technical support business units, to provide support to areas outside of your specialisation.
- Tracking of product related issues in accordance with agreed internal guidelines.
- Maintaining the Product Support access database, by accurately recording pertinent information received by suppliers and customers.
- Making sure the right technical documentation is provided to all customers.
- Reporting to the Customer Service Supervisor - Product Support - when necessary.
- Preparing competitive one-off and annual quotes, investigating price support and presenting a business case to our key suppliers.
- Working with Field Sales, where appropriate, to understand customer requirements regarding pricing, turnaround times and account potential.
The Successful Applicant
For this position, our client is looking for someone with excellent interpersonal skills who is able to work in a matrixed organisation. The ideal candidate can build and develop mutually beneficial relationships with internal and external colleagues/customers and is focused on delivering customer centric solutions.
- Science related degree or equivalent qualification (Chemicals/LifeSciences/Instruments/Generalist).
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English.
- Experience in working with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and strives to exceed the Individual/Department/Company KPIs.
- Work experience in a multi-channel customer service environment.
- Understanding of a supply chain environment and how to work collaboratively with the Supply Chain team in Customer Service.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer focused.
- Flexibility with working hours to meet the business needs is required.
What's on Offer
Corresponding salary in a continuously-developing organisation. Being provided with support and training.