You are here
Customer Operations Specialist
€40.000 - €45.000added 07/09/16
- Customer Operations Specialist French Market
- Order Management, SAP, Customer Service, Export
About Our Client
Global FMCG Company
- Enter customer orders within 24 hours, confirm receipt and availability within 48 hours and advise customers and commercial teams on order status.
- Communicate proactively to internal and external customers on late deliveries/short shipments and order processing incidents, so that they may take appropriate action.
- Upon order shipment, issue commercial invoice and related documentation for delivery.
- Follow customer forecast adherence and provide information to all stakeholders (customer, commercial partner, planning).
- To log and follow-up on customer complaints until resolution to customer satisfaction. Establish root causes, perform analysis and implement/advise action plans in conjunction with appropriate parties (technical managers, co-packers and concentrate plants).
- Provide data and feedback relevant for KPI analysis as well as other internal and external reporting.
- Partner with planning department and supply sites to deliver a one-team approach to customers.
- Any other ad hoc tasks and projects to assist in the continuous improvements and the smooth running of the Customer Operations area and the whole SIL team.
- Proactively work with Accounts Receivables to assist in the collection of unpaid invoices.
- Liaise with Finance and Commercial team and provide internal support.
- Provide information required on any other internal processes.
- Implement specific customer related projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor level of education
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in a Supply Chain and/or Order to Cash environment
- Familiar with Logistics (Incoterms, Tariff Codes, export documentation), Supply Chain processes (forecasting, planning, escalations, prioritizations, etc.), and other Order to Cash, etc.)
- IT skills: Outlook, Excel and SAP (SD, MM)
- Good command of English and French is a must
What's on Offer
€40.000 - €45.000