You are here
Leader FMCG production company
About Our Client
Leader FMCG company with number of business groups and operating companies around the world, reaching out to millions of people in more than 100 countries.
The CRM Manager will define, prepare, lead & execute CRM related project/programs, as well as creating support for project objectives in the organization, in line with requirements and business needs.
The CRM Manager will apply his/her proven communication and problem-solving skills to guide and assist the user group. As a CRM Manager you will work closely with both the Ingredients commercial team, as well as the IT department (i.e. central success team) to ensure continued use and success of the system.
You will be the responsible for everything related to the CRM system. This includes duties related leadership, technology and administration.
- Develop & deliver a CRM vision/roadmap
- Involve key stakeholders (i.e. Steering Committee)
- Promote (proper) use of the system (e.g. sharing best practices)
- Highlight benefits to users
- Organizing ongoing training sessions
- Stimulate cooperation on & inside the platform
- Identifying organizational/process improvement opportunities
- Create and execute a communication plan
- Manage on-going improvement projects
- Identify & collect ideas & business requirements
- Define the scope of projects & determine the feasibility by building a business case
- Define a project objective
- Formulate project plan, including resourcing, planning risk mitigation, quality control & organizational requirements
- Determine budget of project(s), and acquire approval
- Execute project, while coordinating the activities of the project team
- Monitor progress of project, steering & escalating where needed
- Drive continuous improvement of the system (e.g. exploring new functionality and user cases)
- Stays up-to-date on all changes and potential system implications related to the Salesforce release upgrades
- Manage development and implementation of new functionality (e.g. gather requirements, testing)
- Make basic changes in the system configuration of the system (in cooperation with the central success team)
- Maintains high level familiarity with other IT systems/business applications & capabilities within the organization
- Keep system maintenance & improvement project within budget
- Builds business cases, defined scope & activities of projects, ensures execution and manages uncertainties.
- Propose budget extensions for system improvements
- Business lead for tender process for system improvements
- Prepare and present updates/Issues/Questions to Steering Committee
- Active engagement with the central success team to ensure system success
- User and license management
- Create and update reports/dashboard
- Monitor & report on Key Performance Indicators & overall adoption of the system
The Successful Applicant
In addition to the skills and experience already mentioned, it is also essential that you have the following:
- Relevant HBO/WO education
- 10+ years working experience and relevant track record working in international environments of which at least 5 years of experience working in the field of commerce or IT.
- Experience with Salesforce.com is required
- A solid understanding of Salesforce configurations
- Strong project Management experience required
- Strong knowledge or experience of B2B sales & marketing processes
- Capable to capture and translate business needs into technical requirements
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to be the intermediate between business and technical services
- Great team-oriented attitude and ability to work cross departmentally as well as independently.
- The ability to understand creative, technical and business needs, and balance these against considerations of time and cost
- Excellent communicative skills, empathy and adaptability
- Excellent command of the English language; written & spoken
- Structured problem solving, good analytical skills
- Team player, open, structured, pragmatic, hands-on and flexible
What's on Offer
competitive salary and secondary benefits.