You are here
Credit Analyst Germany
- International player within the chemical industry
- German Speaking Credit Analyst
About Our Client
Our client is a large international player within the chemical industry who markets and sells its products globally, located centrally in Rotterdam.
- Maintaining an efficient risk management system - including business and country risk - for the customers company's portfolio in order to allow and steer prompt decision making.
- Working co-operatively with Business and Sales Management to assess credit worthiness of customers.
- Preventing, reducing and managing credit losses when occurred.
- Consulting business and sales on developing business in markets / customers with high credit risk.
- Propose and implement long term solutions with problematic or high maintenance customers.
- Support Credit Liaisons in managing cash collection, cash activities.
- Developing financial strategies to reduce / hedge exposure at customers/markets with high credit risk.
- Participate and / or lead credit related projects.
- Represent credit department at congresses / credit associations / credit events.
The Successful Applicant
- B/A in Finance / Economics / Business Administration or at least 3 year's experience in a credit function.
- Analytical skills with the ability to propose creative ideas to conduct business in risky environments.
- Good interpersonal, communication, reporting and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a team in a multinational environment.
- Self Starter, proactive, able to take initiatives as well as to take quick decisions based on calculated risks.
- Languages: fluency in English and German
- Good understanding of computer systems and software (particularly SAP).
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
What's on Offer
Market conform salary with great secondary benefits, for large international organisation, located centrally in the Rotterdam region.