You are here
COUNTRY MANAGER BENELUX - MEDICAL DEVICES
- International Leader in Medical Device Industry
- Entrepreneurial and experienced sales executive
About Our Client
Our client Medivators - a Cantel Medical Company - is a global player in the medical device industry. To expand their focus in Europe, they are currently looking for a Country Manager Benelux, who will also be responsible for the distributors throughout Western Europe.
In this role, you will establish a sales team in Benelux while managing the transition of the remaining distribution network in Benelux for the complete range of current and future products. You will manage and coordinate all activities, including business development, sales, marketing, service and customer service to maximize sales & profitability performance and market penetration of all products. Good candidates display excellent leadership, communication, and planning skills to manage the development and growth of the organization in Benelux. In additon, you will further enhance the distributor sales throughout Western Europe. In this role, you directly report to the Managing Director Europe.
- Establishing a direct sales organization and manage the transition of the Benelux distributor sales network and to direct sales to cover all major cities and regions
- Evaluating and implementing sales structure to drive team work/performance, maximize resources and results/performance in Benelux
- Overseeing the sales, marketing and service activities for the product portfolio, to drive and achieve market penetration and sales growth
- Conceptualizing and implementing sales promotional activities as a part of brand building & market development effort
- Lobbying activities - establishing and directly managing relations with KOLs, societies and hospital management and other critical client accounts
- Develop long term corporate strategic plans and new project proposals
- Establishing and implementing short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures
- Working with Marketing on the preparation, issuance, and delivery of sales materials, exhibits, and promotion programs
- Recommending and administering policies and procedures to enhance operations
- Managing pricing strategies, competitor & market analysis, new product roll out and targeted marketing
- Monitoring new product launch results and recommend action for addressing any forecasted variances to volume budget
- Overseeing the sales & marketing operations for various products, thereby achieving sales growth
- Conferring with Managing Director and other Senior Executives to review achievements and discuss required changes in goals or objectives resulting from current status and conditions.
- Allocating and monitoring budget to achieve corporate and regional objectives
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree required in related field, MBA preferred
- A minimum of 7-10 years of experience in a similar role as Country Manager or General Manager with a strong commercial focus in the medical device industry is required
- Proven ability to manage multiple functions, including Sales, Service, Customer Service/Support, Marketing
- Hands-on experience in dealing with KOL's, healthcare distributors and other influential contacts in the market, and be able to work with all levels of management
- Demonstrated ability to successfully evaluate the market opportunities and develop and implement strategies to build and grow the business in Benelux
- Strong leadership, communication and planning skills
- Thinking and acting strategically with a sense of urgency and implement change to positively impact the business
- Strong financial acumen is required with ability to develop, present and manage business plans and strategies
- Customer oriented and results driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English are required, French is preferred
- Willingness to travel within the Benelux and periodic international travel.
What's on Offer
Excellent salary and secondary package including bonus and company car.