You are here
- global party in distribution and warehousing
- Cost Control and accounting
About Our Client
For an international client its distributioncenter located in West Brabant, we are looking for an enthusiastic employee for the Cost Controller.
- analysing monthly financial results;
- determining accruals for monthly and yearly financial closings;
- further development and optimisation of accounting and internal control;
- complete, accurate and timely billing to the customer;
- identifying opportunities and initiating projects to improve operations and procedures, and playing a role in achieving these improvements;
- preparing budgets and rolling forecasts;
- calculating investment proposals and performing project control of investments;
- being a member of the site-management team;
- performing commercial control to support account management.To effectively perform the tasks it is important to build a good relationship with the local management, staff and the other colleagues in the Shared Service Center.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- Professional skepticism, results-oriented, problem-solving and independent;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Hands-on, no-nonsense mentality;
- Experience or affinity with the logistics industry;
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English, spoken and written.
- Accuracy, analytical ability, communication, creativity, leadership, problem solving.
What's on Offer
A diverse and challenging role in an international environment, with competitive employment conditions.