You are here
Corporate Services Buyer
- World renowned Titanium producer
- Experience Indirect Procurement expect
About Our Client
Our client is a World renowned Titanium producer
- Responsible for managing the global procurement business processes for IT, HR, Finance, and Travel services.
- Responsible for managing the vendor approval/disqualification and supplier management process for IT, HR, Finance, and Travel Service providers.
- Ensures that all purchase orders related to IT, HR, Finance, and travel services are well defined and deliver optimum value for the expense.
- Responsible for the development, tendering, and analysis of bids and completion of bid summaries.
- Establishes new and contributes to existing global procurement best practices.
- Provides support for global/regional and local improvement initiatives as required.
- Responsible for maintaining supplier records and supporting documentation for SAP and other Contract/Vendor transactions/exchanges.
- Identifies potential suppliers and develops, reviews, and issues requests for quotations.
- Responsible for the development, implementation and periodic review of procurement processes associated with the procurement of services/hardware
- Drives continuous improvement in service reliability, quality and cost effectiveness.
- The incumbent will be expected to review and approve purchase requisitions and issue purchase orders.
- Leads contract negotiations.
- Leads the development of supplier contacts by coordinating legal, finance, and functional department reviews.
- Responsible to either solve supplier issues or provide a recommended course of action to the manager.
- Identify external companies needed to support key services. Facilitate selection processes and negotiation of service agreements
- Maintain continuity of services.
- Work with department leadership to gain alignment and endorsement of project objectives, goals and strategies.
- Develop industry benchmarks for costs of services and establish best in class costs and payment terms.
- Deliver year-on-year cost savings.
- Maintain Procurement Quality Management System.
- Maintain database and reporting of department KPIs in support of the Procurement Journey to Excellence.
- Gather market intelligence that relates to specific projects and keep Company leadership informed of developments.
- Enforce procurement and company policies and procedures as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors in business administration or other equivalent commercial disciplines
- Professional qualification in purchasing is an added advantage
- CPM/APP certification preferred.
- 3 - 7 years of related experience
- Business intelligence to develop negotiation strategies.
- Ability to interact effectively and comfortably with senior leaders.
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal communication and technical aptitude.
- Analytical and organisational skill to be able to define, measure, and solve technically complex issues - often with severe time constraints.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft packages, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- The Buyer must be knowledgeable of procurement work processes and be fully capable of understanding and efficiently interfacing with business management software (SAP). He/she must be knowledgeable of procurement work processes governing the qualification/disqualification/on-boarding of service providers. The incumbent is responsible for providing procurement support to the IT, Finance, HR and Travel groups (including capital projects) by ensuring that the appropriate procurement practices and policies are followed. Excellent written, oral, interpersonal communication, technical aptitude, and negotiation skills are required. The Buyer must possess strong analytical and organisational skills and have the ability to access and interpret business intelligence for the development of negotiation strategy. The position requires strong working knowledge of Microsoft packages, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
What's on Offer
Competitive remuneration, base, bonus & benefits