You are here
Energetic and entrepreneurial Corporate Recruiter (Dutch Speaking)
Dynamic, international trading company in Amsterdam
About Our Client
Our client is an international, dynamic trading company in Amsterdam with an entrepreneurial, innovative and informal atmosphere.
Our client is looking for an energetic, hands-on Corporate Recruiter who will be looking after the companies general recruitment activities and will have a focus on recruiting Technology profiles. Within this role you will be part of a global team of 7 recruiters, of which 3 are currently located in the Amsterdam office.
- Build and maintain relationships with hiring managers in order to efficiently fill and anticipate on vacancies, ensuring a clear understanding of job requirements and hiring expectations;
- In charge of the full recruitment lifecycle (focused on the Technology department): from taking job specifications through writing advertisements, management of job postings, screening, interviewing and "closing" of candidates;
- Understand the companies core business and the specific recruitment requirements for various roles;
- Manage candidate application and interview data in the talent acquisition system; using data to report and analyze recruitment activities and make recommendations to management.
- Active sourcing and market mapping of candidates using social media and other potential venues;
- Organize competitive and creative technical graduate recruitment events.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the role of Corporate Recruiter possess the following:
- At least 1-3 years of relevant recruitment experience;
- Preferably University Degree;
- Experience with recruiting technology profiles is a plus
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills, fluent Dutch and English;
- Experience in using various social media for recruitment, excellent sourcing skills
- Assertive, pragmatic and a can-do attitude;
- Ability to multi task and be stress resistant;
- Strong personality with the ability to work in a demanding and fast-paced environment;
- Ability to travel internationally.
What's on Offer
Our client offers a competitive salary & excellent secondary benefits such as an annual discretionary bonus, office breakfast and lunch, annual office trip and usage of an in-house gym.
This is a full time position in Amsterdam.