You are here
Corporate Legal Counsel - Private Equity
€50.000 - €51.000added 15/11/16
- International Investment Company
- 3-8 years of experience
About Our Client
Our client is an international investment company with offices in Hong Kong, Moscow and Almaty. For their new headquarter in Amsterdam, the Netherlands we currently recruit a Corporate Legal Counsel.
- Support the business by providing legal advice and guidance in relation to existing and new business initiatives;
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating of corporate documents and commercial contracts;
- Organizing board meetings, preparing agenda's, board packs and minutes of the company, and shareholder's resolutions or proxies for its subsidiaries;
- Liaison between third parties such as banks, notaries, auditors;
- Represent the company before regulators and supervisory authorities, such as the Dutch Central Bank and Dutch Tax Authority.
The Successful Applicant
- (Dutch) Master of Law degree (LLM) in corporate law;
- 3 to 8 years' relevant experience as a lawyer at a leading law firm or as an in-house legal counsel at a holding company;
- Understanding the needs of an investment company with operations across the globe;
- In depth knowledge of corporate law, mergers and acquisition, joint ventures, corporate governance and compliance;
- Team player, cultural sensitivity and transparent communicator;
- Focus on business and results;
- Ability to meet deadlines and features high quality standards;
- Ability to communicate fluently in Dutch and English (written and verbally);
- Fluent in Russian would be a plus.
What's on Offer
Challenging position, competitive package.