You are here
Corporate Information Security Officer
Corporate Information Security Officer
About Our Client
SHV is organised as an holding company currently supporting seven different business groups out of which SHV Energy holding is one. SHV Energy holding is responsible for supporting and facilitating all SHV Energy business units which mostly operate under their own brand names like Primagaz, Supergasbras, Liquigas etc. The entire SHV Energy organisation is approx. 15,000 employees and is governed and supported from the head office in Hoofddorp. The SHV Energy culture is typical for its professionalism, common sense and entrepreneurship.
Each SHV business group supports its own organisation in terms of information security and risk management. SHV has an Information Security Programme that is applied as a minimal standard to all our business units. Next to the Information Security Programme, the SHV Energy will need to define and implement an IT Compliance Framework with a minimum set of risk mitigations and controls to comply with internal and external (e.g. Privacy legislation) control requirements. The SHV Energy CISO is responsible for providing implementation guidance and monitoring compliance to all SHV Energy business activities.
As SHV Energy Corporate Information Security Officer (CISO), you will operate independently on behalf of the SHV Energy CIO. In addition, you will maintain a close working relationship with the SHV Corporate Information Security Officer. You will provide input, monitor, implement and support the SHV information security program. In addition you will collaborate closely with internal and external audit partners and maintain close working relationships with our national and international SHV Energy business units. You will be involved in major projects addressing information security aspects. In addition you will maintain an active role within the global SHV CISO team.
- Develop, maintain and drive an information security management system and security strategy aligned with minimal SHV Corporate standards and guidelines;
- Develop, maintain and drive an IT Control system aligned with minimal SHV Corporate standards and guidelines
- Set-up and coordinate a community of IT Security & Control coordinators from each BU of SHV Energy to share best practices and leverage experience across the group
- Support SHV Energy business units in achieving the information security strategic goals;
- Develop and maintain information security awareness at all levels within the organisation;
- Perform, support and report on information risk and develop risk reducing strategies;
- Maintain a group wide information security project portfolio;
- Coordinate response following major information security breaches;
- Review major projects for information security compliance and take an active role in project steering committees addressing information security.
The Successful Applicant
- Work and thinking level: At least bachelor's degree (HBO );
- Proven knowledge of, and experience with information security (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA or other equivalent certification);
- Proven knowledge of, and experience with defining and implementing IT controls (e.g. COBIT, SOX)
- Experience with setting up a security strategy and information security management system;
- Experience with implementing IT controls to ensure compliance to EU privacy legislation
- Wide coverage of information technology knowledge;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar job;
- Team player;
- Strong personal leadership skills to be able to lead by influence (not hierarchy);
- Strong experience in international organizations, preferably with a decentral structure
- Ambitious and eager to develop
- Positive, pragmatic and flexible;
- Proactive and power of persuasion;
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken English.
What's on Offer
€ 85.000 gros base salary per annum excl. 15% bonus opportunity.