You are here
This position is now filled
Corporate ICT Director
- Strong leader with vision on ICT strategy, business development and innovations
- Extensive experience and proven track record in repositioning ICT organizations
About Our Client
Kiwa is an independent highly qualified and fast growing international organization with more than 4.600 employees working in 30 different countries globally, having testing, inspection and certification as its core activities. The head office is located in Rijswijk, The Netherlands.
In order to support the current and future growth and changes, Kiwa envisages a new global ICT approach and set up. For this purpose a corporate ICT management role has been created to lead, create and advise on ICT strategies and solutions. We are looking for a Corporate ICT Director.
Corporate ICT at Kiwa comprises (the set-up of) the global IT-Infrastructure, service network, global contract management and common ICT applications (e.g. AXIS Microsoft Dynamics AX , SharePoint). At a national level national service centers provide local ICT support for specific local needs. Kiwa is currently deploying an ERP software system (Microsoft Dynamics AX) and has an increasing need for digitizing business processes.
As a Corporate ICT Director you will be responsible for the national and international ICT organization within Kiwa and an important partner for the business. In your role you are responsible for the (Corporate) ICT strategy and for the development and maintenance of the ICT business plan in line with the ICT strategy. You will develop and set-up the global ICT organization with regional connection and liaise with local ICT presence. Furthermore you are responsible for the ICT Architecture and the Corporate portfolio management.
You will structure the ICT organization and proactively lead, manage, support and develop the global ICT team to deliver to their full potential in pursuit of the organizations objectives. With your engaging skills, you are responsible for optimal collaboration with stakeholders as well as motivating stakeholders to seek the collaboration with each other; with the goal to offer structure, share knowledge, create uniformity and achieve efficiency.
You will work on tactical / strategic level and report directly to the Executive Vice President Mr. Luc Leroy, member of the ACTA* Executive Council.
The Successful Applicant
- Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or Information Technology or other related field;
- Strong leader with vision on ICT strategy, business development and future technologies;
- Experience with setting-up and implementing an ICT strategy;
- Experience of working in a multi-site, decentralized service environment with international experience preferred;
- Experience with ERP roll outs in international organizations;
- Proven management experience of a full team of ICT professionals and 3rd parties;
- Extensive experience and proven track record in repositioning ICT organizations;
- Demonstrable track record in driving through strategic change and operational ICT excellence;
- Demonstrable high-level communication skills and proficiency (in writing and narrative) in English and (preferably also) in Dutch;
- Location: Rijswijk (NL) with frequent (international) travelling.
- Team player;
- Passion for innovation;
- Result oriented;
- Problem solving skills.
What's on Offer
A challenging and full-time position with the chance to implement the new IT structure / organization within a fast growing international company. This in combination with a full comprehensive benefits package (including company car).