You are here
Continuous Improvement Specialist
Leading projects in Operational Excellence within two plants
Training and educating employees in Continuous Improvement
About Our Client
Global Manufacturing Company within the packaging and food industry.
- The Specialist is responsible for our overall targets, achieving assignments that have an impact on plant performance, improving manufacturing and quality metrics by using their own Performance System;
- Responsible for implementation of the Continuous Improvement, develop and maintain trainings and tracking standards;
- Coordination of assignments with the Production Manager and Pillar Leads
- Drives improvements to support and achieve the plant's planned results;
- Leads the implementation of Continuous Improvement at the local plants;
- Aligns employees with objectives of implementation and improve results focused at the plant level;
- Sustain the process by doing proactive audits and assessments;
- Search for continuous improvement opportunities with focus to the targets.
- Provides system expertise to plant management and personnel by using visualization and presentation techniques;
- Executes, facilitate and maintains the program;
- Management of training and tracking standards;
- Coach and mentor employees in all of the Pillars of the ESP Operating System;
- Act as a change agent to ignite and nurture cultural transformation;
- Maintains training materials and data as needed;
- Provides support to facility to ensure system requirements are met.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, technical manufacturing or business related field;
- Plant based manufacturing experience required;
- Working knowledge of Lean management necessary (Systematic Problem solving, TPM, SMED -Single Minute Exchange of Die- , DMS - Daily Management System-, SW -Standard Work);
- Lean continuous improvement experience required;
- Six Sigma Black Belt preferred;
- Clear understanding of manufacturing business processes;
- Proven ability to lead, coach, mentor and influence;
- Excellent facilitation and presentation techniques;
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees including Executives, Technical and our Production Work Force.
What's on Offer
Annual salary between: € 45.000,= - € 55.000,=