You are here
Consultant Quality Management Systems a.i.
- Responsible for setting up and implementing the Quality Management System (QMS)
- Pharmaceutical consultant with expertise in GDP
About Our Client
Our client is a world leader in the distribution of chemistry and related products and services. They have large international distribution facilities and thereby serve a broad range of end markets.
They recently built a new team due to expansion of their pharmaceutical product portfolio. Therefore, they are currently searching for a consultant to set up and implement a Quality Management System in the Netherlands.
- Responsible for setting up and implementing the Quality Management System (QMS) in compliance with GDP and ISO 9001 requirements
- Responsible for obtaining licenses, especially for storage and distribution within the pharmaceutical industry
- Write, review and approve Quality Systems documents (SOP's, Specifications) in compliance with applicable regulations.
- Train and educate the QA staff in GDP
- Support the development and executions of process improvement
- Help prepare the organization for audits
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Pharma, Biochemistry, Medical or similar
- Expert in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably in Specifics or Orphan Drugs
- Excellent knowledge of GDP and ISO 9001
- Extensive experience with setting up and implementing QMS
- Experience with obtaining licenses within the pharmaceutical industry
- Result driven team player, strong communicator, precise
- Honest and sincere in communication
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and spoken)
What's on Offer
Excellent hourly tariff, depending on experience and availability.