You are here
€1 - €2added 29/03/17
A responsible job within an international banking environment
About Our Client
An international bank
Your tasks will be, amongst others, assisting in:
- Identifying of developments in the financial markets that may the bank;
- Ensuring that Compliance policies from Group and/or local Compliance have been implemented correctly and consistently.
- Assuring that anti money laundering, anti fraud and KYC procedures have been implemented and are complied with.
- Developing new compliance procedures.
- Monitoring processes to make sure they conform to all procedures and regulations.
- Managing payment operations with regard to embargoes and sanctions.
- Contributing to the protection of the bank's reputation.
- Developing of ethics and compliance trainings and the administration of the trainings results of the employees
The Successful Applicant
- Education: Bachelor or Masters degree in Accountancy, Finance or Law;
- Strong communication skills, verbally and in writing both in Dutch and in English;
- Flexibility, accuracy and stress-resistance;
- Independent working ethics and know how to stand your ground;
- Founded knowledge of compliance regulations such as: Dutch Financial Supervision Act (WFT), (WPB) and Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism Prevention Act (WWFT)
- Experience: 3 to 4 years experience in the field of regulatory compliance preferably within a credit institution, consultancy firm or a regulatory body (AFM, DNB).
What's on Offer
A responsible job within an international banking environment.