You are here
- Broad compliance function in an A-brand organisation.
- Nice opportunity to further develop your career as a compliance officer.
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in banking and financial services in Europe. The company is present in 75 countries worldwide and employs more than 185.000 employees. It has two complementary core activities, providing strategic strength and assuring the bank financial solidity: Retail Banking & Services and Corporate & Institutional Banking.
In the Netherlands our client is one of the largest and leading non-Dutch banks. Thanks to their global network combined with their local expertise, they unlock business opportunities across the world for their clients. The division Corporate & Institutional Banking offers corporates and financial institutions financial solutions in the field of financing, risk management and advisory. Corporate & Institutional Banking aims to develop long-term relationships with her clients and accompany them throughout their business and investment strategies.
Our client is looking for a Compliance Officer who will support the Compliance department in taking care of all the Compliance matters in the Bank like developing comprehensive policies and procedures, to provide compliance training to the staff, to draft protocols and to conduct monitoring activities. You identify developments in the financial markets that may impact the clients CIB. You ensure that Compliance policies have been implemented correctly and consistently. You assure that anti money laundering, anti-fraud and KYC procedures have been implemented and are complied with. You develop new compliance procedures.
You have independent and solution oriented working ethics and know how to stand your ground. You have a completed Bachelor or Master degree in Accountancy, Finance or Law. You have founded knowledge of compliance regulations such as: WFT, WPB and WWFT. You have strong communication skills, verbally and in writing both in Dutch and in English. You are flexible, accurate and stress-resistance.
The Successful Applicant
- 2 to 3 years' experience in the field of regulatory compliance preferably within a credit institution, consultancy firm or a regulatory body (AFM, DNB).
- Monitoring processes to make sure they conform to all procedures and regulations.
- Managing payment operations with regard to embargoes and sanctions.
- Contributing to the protection of the clients reputation.
- Developing of ethics and compliance trainings and the administration of the trainings results of the employees.
What's on Offer