You are here
compliance officer trust
A growing company with an informal, open, international and dynamic team;
Compliance officer trust
About Our Client
an independent trust company in Amsterdam, providing directorship, domiciliary, accounting and corporate secretarial services in The Netherlands.
- The development and implementation of the compliance policy.
- Translation of the policy to operational procedures and measurements.
- Development of a risk management program (together with Head of Compliance).
- Signals and advises on measurements by new laws and legislations
- Advises on reputational and integrity risks and consequences from external laws and regulations on the organization.
- Implementing new rules and regulations in the manual;
- Review and advice on compliance files;
- Contact person for supervisor
- General advisor of management and team on compliance issues.
The Successful Applicant
- Graduated relevant study (academic/HBO).
- Minimal 3 years of relevant working experience as compliance professional in the financial sector.
- Experience with trust regulations and anti-money laundering regulations (incl. Wtt, RIB Wtt 2014, Wwft, Sanctiewet 1977)
- Is able to identify integrity risks based on FATF lists and CPI indication.
- Is able to write policies, procedures and measurements.
- Willing and able to work in a global, multicultural environment.
- Accurate with an affinity for legal documents;
- Excellent written and verbal skills in Dutch and English.
What's on Offer
- A challenging and diverse job;