You are here
Compensation & Benefits Analyst
Exciting C&B challenge within a past paced and internationally growing environme
Great career perspective and challenge for entrepreneurial and ambitious C&B ana
About Our Client
Our client is Action, a fast growing Dutch retailer with more then 850 stores in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Luxemburg and France.
As a Compensation & Benefits Analyst you will play a crucial role in the development, optimisation and implementation of the C&B policy and processes for Action. In close cooperation with the Manager C&B you execute and develop a modern, equitable and competitive C&B practice, with regards to the international conditions of Action. Since Actions workforce is becoming more and more international and is expanding as well, you will be the one executing the entire global mobility process.
Your highly developed communication skills and a positive and can-do mentality are critical success factors. Your energy, drive and pro-active approach will be of added value to this international environment.
The Successful Applicant
The Compensation & Benefits Analyst is a professional with numerical and analytical skills. You have a strong customer orientation, you are cost conscious and you are a real team player. You have good communication skills and you are result driven. You think and act proactively and you execute projects with pace and urgency.
- Relevant Bachelor's or Master degree
- 3-6 years of work experience in compensation & benefits, preferably in an international environment
- Expertise in job grading and evaluation methodologies (Hay Method) or in global mobility and expat management
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills; strong in Excel
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language (word and written)
- Experience with 30% ruling/expats is advantageous
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary €45.000 - €60.000 gross annually depending on your experience.
- Bonus scheme based on personal and corporate objectives
- Growth & development potential in a fast developing and growing environment
In addition, Action's expansion involves challenges and opportunities in terms of processes, projects and professionalization. An entrepreneurial and proactive attitude will allow you to contribute to the continued success of Action and develop your career in fast paced environment.
Location: Action HQ in Zwaagdijk