You are here
This position is now filled
Commercial Legal Counsel
- Licensing and Commercial Contracts
- Media and Entertainment
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading companies in the media and entertainment business. For their Amsterdam office we are looking for a Commercial Legal Counsel.
As Commercial Legal Counsel you will be responsible for:
- drafting, reviewing and negotiation of international licence agreements and other commercial contracts;
- maintain up to date files;
- coordination of external counsels;
- provide legal support to the VP Legal.
The Successful Applicant
Master degree in Law;
Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position;
Experience within an entertainment company or - law firm is preferred;
Experience with licensing and other IP matters is required;
Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills;
Willing to take ownership of projects and exercise responsibilities;
Strong business oriented analytic skills;
Fluent in English;
What's on Offer
Challenging position in an international, dynamic organisation.