You are here
This position is now filled
Commercial Cardiology Specialist (nurse)
- Join a commercial company helping specialists
- Specialist/ technician/ nurse with commercial mindset
About Our Client
Commercial company helping specialists mainly in the field of interventional cardiology, by providing software and equipment.
We are looking for a specialist/ technician/ nurse with experience in cardiology/ cardiothoracic surgery, who is interested in joining a commercial company. You will be responsible for travelling to clients in hospitals, helping specialists mainly in the field of interventional cardiology. Experience with X-ray, MRI, EP systems and/ or CT equipment is preferable.
You will be providing technical information and providing first-line support to medical and industrial professionals. You will be responsible for installing software and training the customers on-site.
- Installing equipment and optimising software solutions at the customer sites
- Providing extensive training and support to (interventional) cardiology teams on-site
- Providing customer support by phone, e-mail and other internet-based solutions
- Assisting and trouble shooting with customers
- Gathering customer feedback on products and taking part in Research and Development meetings
- Participating in interventional cardiology congresses
- Identifying potential sales opportunities (assisting the Account Managers)
The Successful Applicant
- Preferable to have Bachelor's degree in a technical or clinical field; preferably either nursing or engineering
- Experience in the field of cardiology or cardiothoracic surgery
- An understanding of the cardiology industry, preferable to have cath lab experience or experience with electrophysiology systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, preferably Dutch also
- Ability to work in a commercial company
- An international mindset
- Strongly motivated, engaged, and self-driven person
- Proven good judgment and problem solving skills
- Willing and able to travel
What's on Offer
Our client offers a challenging and diverse job, with a corresponding salary and good secondary benefits. Furthermore, you will work in an inspiring work-environment in order to optimalise your performance. Interesting training-programs will ensure your ongoing development of knowledge and skills.