You are here
- Pharma/FMCG Industry
- Commercial Finance
About Our Client
EMEA HQ within pharma/FMCG, with both headquarter functionality as well as direct lines towards the country Sales organisations.
- This position reports directly to Commercial Finance Manager, and will provide business partner and financial support to the European Sales division.
- Direct involvement in month-end close, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Financial planning and sales analysis to create insights across the financial and sales teams.
- Ensure quality, accuracy and timeliness of the month-end close, monthly reports, accruals, balance sheet reviews, forecasts and the annual budget / operating plan preparation. Monitor, track and proactively report business performance, identifying issues, opportunities and challenges.
- Lead development of monthly financial reports for management, explaining material variances from budget and prior forecast.
- Ensure an effective internal control environment, compliance with GAAP and corporate policies, and provide support for regular internal and external audits.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or related field
- 5 years of work experience as a sales or financial analyst or similar role at a mid-to-large sized FMCG or high growth company with EMEA scope.
- Proven experience in business partnering with Sales/Marketing
- Proven experience with Revenue/Sales Controlling/ Analysis.
- Advanced Excel skills and preferred experience in Salesforce
- Sound experience with either Oracle Planning or SAP BW.
- Candidates should be able to interact with and influence all levels of management to ensure all financial and operational targets are achieved.
What's on Offer
6 months interim assignment with possibility of extension.