You are here
Procurement Specialist for a Global Client in Steel Industry
About Our Client
Outokumpu is a global leader in stainless steel with cold-rolling capacity of 2.4 million tonnes. The organization creates advanced materials that are efficient, long lasting and recyclable.
- Strategic steering of spend within assigned category and region, analysing the category´s specific demands and manage supplier relationships
- Negotiating with suppliers to ensure the best ratio of quality/time/cost/risk to Outokumpu within assigned categories
- Managing tactical sourcing demands within assigned categories
- Developing and executing of category and supplier strategies
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in business or technology (minimum bachelor's/master's degree is an advantage)
- At least 5 years of experience in commercial negotiations (preferable in the metal industry)
- Strong negotiation skills and managing commercial relationships
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to influence and convince others
- Strong analytical skills and conceptional thinking
- Self-driven and goal oriented in his/her work with a can-do mindset
- Good knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English both verbal and written
These roles will be based in of one the Outokumpu offices in Europe with (inter)national travel requirements. In this role, you will report to the: - Head of Production Consumables & Supplies or - Head of Services and Invest - Philip Salfeld; depending on the category you will be responsible for.
What's on Offer
Outstanding benefits package.