You are here
Category Manager Procurement
- Company leading in Industrial integrators with a focus on different industries.
- Proven experience on strategic procurement level is a must.
About Our Client
Company leading in Industrial Integrated Supply Chain Solutions with a focus on different industries.
- Purely focused on the category mechanical and/or electrical;
- Strategically manage the category globally and developing a multiyear strategic plan;
- Develop category best practices, to lead, manage and execute these in teams;
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the Sourcing Specialist related to the category assigned;
- Using tools and techniques to profile; benchmark; research and assess the market; risks; competition; trends and new opportunities etc. to ensure continuity of supply; to make sure that best value is achieved and to keep the organization ahead of the competition;
- Perform category management including strategic sourcing, supplier relationship management, contract, performance, margin,- and risk management;
- Perform procurement reporting and analysis of management information to identify potential improvement opportunities;
- Identify innovative procurement solutions that provide cashable savings and process efficiencies for the organization;
- Maintain the main KPI's in line with the strategic plan for Account/Category Management and drive continues improvement;
- Secure and develop optimal use of supply chain opportunities;
- Ensure that the correct sourcing strategies are applied globally in order to select the best possible supplier;
- Secures correct and timely sourcing of the customer projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Master's or bachelor's degree in fields of supply chain, engineering, or manufacturing;
- Ability to ensure acceptance by other departments within the organisation, also known as stakeholder management skills;
- Project Management skills ;
- Demonstrate an expert knowledge of the assigned category areas;
- Strong experience in mechanical/ electrical procurement;
- Experience and knowledge of purchasing processes. (managing tenders & contracts);
- Strong in Dutch and English , preferable German.
What's on Offer
Competitive benefits package