You are here
Category Manager - Online Media
- Category Manager - Online Media
- Supplier Sourcing, Negotiation, Commercial Flair
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in Online Marketing.
As our Category Manager - Online Media you're responsible for the expansion, profitability and risk management of our existing national and international online media portfolio. In order to grow, you'll lead further professionalisation of our Procurement department, develop new partnerships with media sites and above all, enhance existing relations because we believe that sustainable partnerships are the key to success. You'll work very independently but at the same time cooperate closely with our CFO/Co-founder, Finance, Sales and Support.
Category Manager - Online Media: what you actually do
- Implement, improve procurement processes and systems in order to grow.
- Determine 'the winning' purchase strategy (e.g. when entering new markets).
- Develop, maintain and enhance (new) partnerships with media sites Germany being one of the main focus areas.
- Collect, monitor and analyse data (e.g. supplier profiles, performances, volumes, benchmarks, market trends).
- Negotiate about pricing, volumes, ad hoc conditions, supplier innovations and product improvements.
- Share knowledge by means of portfolio updates and partnership events.
- Leading a Procurement Assistant.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 years experience in similar role and environment.
- Proven to be successful in building and maintaining long-term business client relationships.
- Experienced in implementing procurement systems and processes.
- Good command of German and/or Dutch language is preferred.
- Experience / interested in Online Media & Marketing.
- Willingness to travel (internationally)
What's on Offer
- A young, international, innovative, dynamic and demanding working environment
- Career growth and training and workshops, room for your personal touch and initiatives, the opportunity of growing along with our organisation and to build your own team.
- International exposure, we have already started to conquer Europe, and have partners in more than 100 countries. But now is the time to drastically expand, together with you.