You are here
Category Buyer CAPEX
- Interesting opportunity for an experienced buyer
- Focus on Facility Services & MRO projects
About Our Client
Large multinational manufacturing (FMCG) company
This position is responsible to control and manage the Production Facilities category procurement relationships towards vendors and business stakeholders, based on established vendor agreements/contracts. The purpose of the role is to secure successful implementation and execution of sourcing strategies, as specified in the long range plan (LRP) of the Production Facilities category primarily within the EMEA region. This position develops, maintains and optimizes ongoing commercial relationships with vendors, to secure delivery of products/services at the best Cost, Quality and Service, and according to FrieslandCampina policies and standards. The position is accountable to implement vendor agreements/contracts and effectively/efficiently communicate these towards the relevant business stakeholders and Location Procurement teams for application. The position holder leads the necessary project and change management procedures during transition moments and secures delivery against FrieslandCampina procurement objectives reflected in the category LRP. Following vendor agreement/contract implementation the position holder regularly evaluates vendor performance against contractual KPI's and initiates/leads corrective action where/when required. When vendor performance issues, complaints or escalation moments occur, the position holder will support Location Procurement teams and/or directly engage with the vendor and business stakeholder(s) to resolve. The position holder therefore establishes and maintains direct interfaces with the relevant Location Procurement teams and towards business stakeholders. The position holder further maintains close relationships towards other procurement support roles, to closely monitor supplier information and performance, and secure full adherence to internally required FrieslandCampina processes and procedures. The position holder is also accountable to establish and maintain the relevant P2P process / SmartBuy for the Production Facilities category and in line with chosen sourcing and channel strategies.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree (Business Administration, Logistics, Accounting/Finance or technical degree is preferred);
- Business experience of >3 years in Procurement or other Supply Chain / Commercial role;
- Strong decision making and management capability;
- Excellent negotiation, project management and communication skills with all levels of organization;
- Leadership skills, drive for results and capability to establish best cross-functional & cross functional team-leadership;
- Ability to overcome resistance and facilitate solutions in process change implementation.
What's on Offer
Good remuneration package and good opportunity for career growth