You are here
Carrier Implementation Manager
International market leading company
Working with global companies within the EMEA scope
About Our Client
Cass Europe b.v. is a subsidiary of Cass Information Systems, Inc., the leading provider of transportation, utility and telecom invoice payment and related business intelligence services, disbursing $40 billion annually on behalf of its customers. The European office is located in Breda, The Netherlands.
Because of replacement and the future growth of the organization we are exclusively recruiting for the position of Carrier Implementation Manager within Cass Europe.
As Carrier Implementation Manager you will be responsible for the implementation of and relationships with carriers related to the Cass freight invoice audit and payment processes in Europe.
- Manage all service activities with assigned carriers, communicating verbally and in writing such that an authoritative relationship with the carrier is developed.
- Manage complex implementations of carriers as part of pan-European client set-ups.
- Define and agree on electronic billing formats with carriers.
- Possess a thorough understanding of all of the services and tools that Cass provides for the purpose of communicating and demonstrating them to carriers and making recommendations to improve processing efficiency and quality.
- Develop and maintain procedures for carriers.
- Coordinate the assignment and management of carrier priorities.
- Thoroughly analyze issues and requests, including technical changes to processing systems, and clearly communicate solutions to stakeholders.
- Be actively involved in client review meetings.
You will directly report to the Managing Director.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Informatics, Information Technology, Business Administration or other relevant education
- 3+ years of experience in the logistics and/or IT industry
- Knowledge of the European transportation market is preferred
- A high level of analytical skills
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite (Excel in particular), SQL, EDI files and IT systems in general
- Strong, well-developed interpersonal skills in order to deliver high service levels and develop working relationships with current carriers, as well as the ability to work effectively with other departments of Cass and Cass's clients
- A strong ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally at all levels
- Proficiency in written and spoken English. Preferably Dutch and/or other languages as well
What's on Offer
A challenging and full-time position within an international market leading company and be the connector between the clients and solution. This in combination with a full comprehensive benefits package.