You are here
Buyer Professional Services
- Exciting opportunity for an experienced buyer
- Focus on professional services
About Our Client
Large multinational manufacturing (FMCG) company
As Category Buyer Professional Services (Temporary Labour, Finance, Travel, Mobility, R&D) you are responsible to control and manage the Professional Services category procurement relationships towards vendors and business stakeholders, based on an established vendor agreements/ contracts. The purpose of the role is to secure successful implementation and execution of sourcing strategies, as specified in the long range plan (LRP) of the Professional Services category globally. This position develops, maintains and optimizes ongoing commercial relationships with vendors, to secure delivery of products/ -services at the best Cost, Quality and Service, and according to FrieslandCampina policies and standards. Your key accountabilities are the following:
- Manage relationship with Suppliers
- Responsible to control and manage the Professional Services category portfolio of Vendor Relationships, to ensure flawless implementation and execution of category programs/ charters for delivery of FrieslandCampina requirements in terms of supply, quality, price and service.
- Buying Negotiations
- Actively participate in the final negotiation process, in order to seamlessly take over new/updated vendor relationships
- Contract Management
- Accountable to finalize the vendor agreement/contracting documentation as well as contracting procedures following final negotiation. Drive, track and secure TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) and/or AUPR (Annual Unit Price Reduction) as specified in the vendor agreement/ contract. Change Management Drive change management processes through communication towards Vendors and relevant Business Stakeholders, during program/ charter implementation phase. Manage changes in vendor base and drive the on-site application of programs/ charters reflected in Professional Services category LRP, with the support of Location Procurement teams.
- Procure to Pay (P2P)
- Ensure necessary reflection of vendor base/ content within relevant procure to pay (P2P) systems for FrieslandCampina and drive optimum functionality/ input as well as application/ usage of system provided content/ contracts. Facilitate vendor onboarding, extension and transition for the Professional Services category, together with Location Procurement teams and Procurement operations. Drive share of spend allocation towards preferred vendor base in P2P system in line with category sourcing strategy (LRP).
- Vendor performance
- Monitor performance evolution, issues and complaints across the category vendor portfolio and agreed KPIs. In case of escalation, support Location Procurement teams and/ or directly engage with the vendor and business stakeholder(s) to resolve. Establish and maintain direct interfaces with the relevant Location Procurement teams and business stakeholders as well as close relationships towards other procurement support roles, in order to receive relevant information on vendors, and secure full adherence to internally required FrieslandCampina processes and procedures.
- Value creation
Leverage on in-house expertise with relevant experts inside FrieslandCampina and participate in Value Engineering events to identify additional improvement opportunities and proactively communicate towards category interfaces. Support sourcing strategy (LRP) development in providing insight on potential growth/ innovation and additional optimization opportunities identified within the managed vendor relationships.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant Master degree
- 3 years of relevant experience in a procurement, supply chain or commercial function in a complex international company
- Experience with Financial Services, Car Lease, Consultancy, Temporary Labour is preferred, either from procurement side or business side
- Knowledge of business complexity, supply chain and relevant markets and professional expertise in procurement
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Required competencies: drive for results, interpersonal skills, influencing skills, organizing & planning skills, proactive, decision making skills, ability to see overall view of business plan and recognizing and seizing business opportunities
- PowerPoint skills. Excel skills at level of building and maintaining charts and pivot tables
- Presentation skills
What's on Offer
Excellent remuneration package