You are here
Business Unit Manager Healthcare Innovation EMEA
- Services and consultancy to support procurement of medicines and health products
- Looking for Business Unit Manager who will enable collaborative solutions
About Our Client
Our client, i+solutions provides services designed to solve bottlenecks in the access to medicines in developing countries. They procure essential medicines and health products and conduct training and consultancy activities in developing countries. These activities are focused on improving health systems in order to encourage developing countries to take full control of their pharmaceutical supply chain management system.
In order to lead programs and innovation, i+solutions is currently looking for a Business Unit Manager Healthcare Innovation EMEA. In this position, you will contribute to the long term strategic development of i+solutions together with the CEO and the Management team. You will develop and implement the strategy of your own department, based on (financial) forecasts and budgets.
In this position, you will have the following responsibilities:
- People Management & Leadership: Attracting, leading, coaching, mentoring, appraising and developing staff within the proposition teams. Ensuring staffing, stimulating talent (management) and staffing development, and acting as an inspirational leader within the organization.
- Program Portfolio: providing direction to the scope and assignment of programs, ensuring that the various programs are managed and coordinated, contributing to cross-sector programs, utilizing project management methods, techniques, own expertise and experience.
- Market Analyses & Insight: Keeping abreast of internal and external trends and developments, generating actionable insights, identifying business opportunities and proposing possible (technical) solutions.
- Business Development: Ensuring business improvement and development throughout acquisition activities and preparing the organization for new business, by translating market demands, customer experiences and experience of i+solutions' strategic external stakeholders.
- Innovation: Managing and steering (business) development and innovation, motivating staff to be pro-active in innovation by setting the tone and creating an enabling working environment.
- Optimization: (Co)Developing, implementing, optimizing and/or continuously improving work processes, techniques and systems; ensuring implementation of changes and improvements; ensuring transfer and retention of knowledge within the organisation.
- Networking: Building and maintaining a network of internal and external stakeholders/partners, representing i+solutions as an organization, and acting upon high-level trends and opportunities within the network in consultation with CEO and managers of the propositions & programs leads.
- Stakeholder Management: Building and maintaining good customer relationships with strategic stakeholders, potential partners and clients by encouraging a professional and transparent way of dealing with all external.
The Successful Applicant
For the position of Business Unit Manager Healthcare Innovation EMEA, i+solutions is looking for someone who will enable collaborative solutions, with a focus on the development of others by teaching, coaching and/or mentoring. You will be able to do so because you have an active interest in other people and you seek to understand their individual perspectives and concerns. Furthermore, you will need to have a drive for results, visible in assessing, measuring and improving performance.
- Master/academic work and thinking level in the field of i+solutions core expertise; health and SCM.
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience.
- Formulating strategy by focusing on the long-term business strategy and aligning thinking and planning accordingly.
- Understanding and acting on market trends in the business context in which i+solutions is operating to informs planning and decision making.
- Having cultural business insight by being open and insightful about diverse cultures and ways of doing business.
- Having an enterprise perspective by being able to understand the overall business strategy and how the shared work aligns with it and to use this understanding to explain the purpose of the work and to resolve conflicts within the business or within the collaborative team.
- Fluent in English, French is desired.
What's on Offer
i+solutions offers an innovative work-environment with a focus on people development and an opportunity to make a difference in the world. The job includes 25% travelling, which makes the job diverse and challenging!