You are here
Business Solutions & IT Manager
- Pro-active and result driven Business Solutions & IT Manager
- A strong communicator with leadership skills
About Our Client
International transport and logistics organization
As a Business Solutions & IT Manager you are one of our NL Management Team members and responsible for
Business Solutions & IT. You manage and coach both teams (BSS & IT) (// 5 fte), to support the
organization with all IT related tasks & finding the best solution for process changed, process
improvements, customer projects & implementation projects.
You will sett a strategy in line with the regional IT strategy and the national business plan, in order
to ensure IT & business solutions for both internal and external customers and provide a reliable,
scalable and cost effective technology infrastructure.
In order to fulfill your job successfully you build strong relationships with the team/colleagues, the
internal network, suppliers and the dedicated project account team. You must have a "hands on
mentality" and be able to take on Projects on a Tactical level.
Furthermore you will manage and coach direct reports. You will work closely with the local and
global management team members. The Business Solutions & IT Manager reports directly to the Finance Director.
The Successful Applicant
- You have a Bachelor working and thinking level and have at least 3-5 years of relevant experience in IT
- You have experience in managing a team (preferable 2-3 years experience)
- You have in working in transport/logistics, manufacturing or freight forwarding
- You have knowledge of logistic processes and systems/applications
- You have excellent communication skills in Dutch and English (written & verbal) and have
good intercultural skills.
- You are an experienced user of one or more IT systems used within the freight forwarding
industry and MS Office applications.
- You are a representative and pro-active communicator, motivator and team player, able to
work with a high-service demanding customer.
- You are an accurate organizer with strong business acumen able to plan his activities
efficiently and keep the overview.
- You are flexible in working hours and have a service focused attitude, willing to solve issues
outside regular working hours if needed.
What's on Offer
A challenging and full-time position as Business Solution & IT Manager within a large international transport/logistics organization and the chance to implement organizational changes. This in combination with a full comprehensive benefits package (including company car).