You are here
Business Operation Analyst
- Our client is a fast growing company within FMCG
- Proven analytical skills
About Our Client
The company is a privately held company that sells fresh products. Its headquarters are in the USA and it has been family-owned for over 100 years
As a Business Operation Analyst you prepare operations analyses including analysis of operational effectiveness and capacity utilization. Analyzing, plans, conduct and prepares plans or procedures that provide operational and/or technical support to Operations and Plant Supply Department to achieve the companies strategy. You maintain an ongoing interface development with various organizational and regional groups in areas such as decision analysis, technical needs, planning and execution. As a Business Operations Analyst you are responsible for delivering and improving the operations and management information within the EMEA area. You will take lead in developing, improving and maintaining solutions to support visibility of this information like dashboards, views, reports or ad hoc reporting. You support the Operations North and Plant Supply Departments. You are the key person to combine all the data and analytics of our growers, operations and plant supply. You need to work closely with various stakeholders, like the Finance Business Analytics team, our independent growers, operations North and South Europe, Plant Supply and Nurseries.
You will report directly into the Operations Director North EMEA.
Responsibilities of a Business Operation Analyst are:
- Develops process analyses, designs, simulations and business cases
- Requires a solid understanding of the organization's business operations and industry and possesses strong analytical skills
- Provides statistical information to ensure the most effective utilization of personnel, equipment and plant materials for operations.
- Performs analyses of the operation's cost elements to ensure effective and efficient operations
- Is a core member of the continuous improvement team at Driscoll's.
- Gathering business and management information needs and requirements according to our grower economics model.
- Translating business needs and requirements into designs like views, reports and dashboards. Currently the dashboards are developed in Tableau with SQL views as data source.
- Analyzing the underlying required data from applications like Microsoft Dynamics Ax2012 or other available applications and data sources.
- Initiating enhancements and improvements where needed in order to meet the information needs and requirements.
- Coordinating and executing together with suppliers the development of data sources, reports and dashboards.
- Validating and testing the deliverables together with the business users and implement them by giving training and solve support questions, problems and incidents.
- Ensuring and maintaining a future proof and scalable reporting platform/architecture.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for us:
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in the Commercial, Finance, Logistics and/or Agronomy area;
- You have a Bachelor Degree in Business Management;
- You have over 5 years relevant workexperience in business planning, reporting and analysis.
- Strong track record in Microsoft Dynamics Ax2012;
- Your English is at an advanced level. If you speak Dutch, Spanish, French of Portuguese this is a distinct advantage;
- You have excellent analytical (and computer) skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are key for this position.
What's on Offer
We offer you a chance to build a young fast growing brand and be part of an 'energetic young' and winning team that opens doors to a very broad experience with limitless international opportunities for talents.