You are here
Business Intelligence Officer
- Business Intelligence Officer
- Eriks N.V.
About Our Client
ERIKS is an international industrial service provider offering a wide range of high-quality mechanical engineering components and associated technical and logistics services, serving clients in manufacturing and technical projects across a diverse range of industries, including consumer goods, pharma, chemicals, automotive and global energy.
ERIKS currently consists of more than 60 companies with branches in 27 countries. ERIKS has a strong position in Europe and North America, with an additional presence in the Middle East and South-east Asia. Over 2015 ERIKS achieved sales of €2 billion with 8,000 employees. The company is owned by SHV Holdings.
In a small team of business and IT colleagues, your job is to drive a range of programs around Business Intelligence and Analytics, with the objective to build ERIKS' Global Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW), an ambitious project which is core to new ERIKS Strategic plan for the coming years.
From your position, you operate in an area in which business needs and technology solutions come together. With your background you are well suited to steer the alignment of both areas.
In the role, you will be in constant contact with the ERIKS business and, from that perspective bring the perspective to ensure the program's success. In the position, you will also personally work on various analytics projects and you are also able to create and present demos that meet the needs of our (internal) customers. ERIKS you work at headquarters as part of the Global Business Intelligence and Analytics team.
The Successful Applicant
- Completed Bachelor / Master's degree, preferably with a business-information, mathematics or technical background
- Good command of the English language
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience in the field of Business Intelligence, both technically and functionally
- Knowledge and experience in one or more BI tools
- Knowledge of Microsoft SSBI tools stack
- Preferably knowledge of visual analytic tool like Qlikview
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong analytical skills with a practical attitude and a high degree of independence
- Experience with:
- Managing of EDW-environment
- providing functional support to EDW users
- ETL development
What's on Offer
Next to a very good remuneration package, you will work for an interesting, fast paced and growing company.