You are here
This position is now filled
Business Development Executive
- Business Development Executive
- Business Development Associate
About Our Client
Our Client is a global award winning law firm. Its worldwide offices have different BD teams providing the business with BD services such as client management and strategy advises.
As Clients' new Business Development Executive you will assist its financial practice group with strategy advises and the execution of strategy related projects. You'll help the partners and associates with the drafting of pitch documents, creating business opportunities and you will advise them on developments in the market. Furthermore you will answer all questions coming from the financial practice group with regard to BD and you will actively share best practices.
The Successful Applicant
- Academic (master) degree;
- Minimum of 3 years experience, preferably within the legal or financial sector;
- Affinity with the legal/ financial industry;
- Ability to advise the (senior) stakeholders on business development, commercial opportunities;
- Being a sparring partner to senior management;
- Fluency in English, Dutch is a plus;
- Strong analytic skills;
- Strong communicator on different levels;
- Pro active, team player and great cultural sensitivity.
What's on Offer