You are here
Business Analyst Project manager
About Our Client
Our client is an international specialist insurer and reinsurer. We provide market leading products and excellent service to individuals and businesses with unusual and often complicated insurance needs.
- Define an effective target operating model (processes, organisation, performance management) for the Benelux for new and existing business partnerships
- Maintain, review and improve current portfolio performance and end-to-end processes.
- Support Sales & Underwriting with business improvement initiatives and ensure knowledge exchange between Netherlands and Belgium.
- Work together with business owners and undertake business analysis in order to define improvement opportunities supported by business cases.
- Create analytical models to support the business with decision making.
- Work with business stakeholders to produce various MI reports and perform a detailed analysis.
- Review and reconciliation of operational data.
The Successful Applicant
- Be highly results driven, with the energy and determination to succeed in a very fast paced environment where the pace of response is critical to success - able to see things through and make things happen.
- Have well developed analytical, problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Be able to make fact based decisions based on facts and data, commercial realities and operational feasibility
- Strong project management (planning and execution) skills - respecting ambitious time-lines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Dutch and English), with a proven ability to work with people at all levels within the business and external.
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills and proven ability of stakeholder management.
- Excellent attention to detail with the proven ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and busy environment. Experience working in dynamic and preferably multi-cultural environments.
- Desire for continuous improvement and personal growth
- Flexible to travel across Benelux up to 20% of the time
- An academic graduate in business, economics or engineering (with business experience)
- 3 to 5 years of working experience. Relevant consulting experience would be of interest.
- Experience in insurance or financial services is useful but not essential
- Proficient in MS office, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel (preferably with VBA experience)
What's on Offer
In line with market conditions