You are here
Business Analyst - Project Management
Chance to gain broad exposure within a prestigious & specialist insurance firm
Looking for 3 - 6 years project management / business analyst experience
About Our Client
Our client is an international specialist insurer and re-insurer. With a diversified portfolio which spans over Europe, Asia, and the USA, they aim to provide the highest level of service to both individuals and businesses, for often complex and unusual needs.
- Define an effective target operating model (processes, organization, performance management) for the Benelux for new and existing business partnerships
- Maintain, review and improve current portfolio performance and end-to-end processes.
- Support Sales & Underwriting with business improvement initiatives and ensure knowledge exchange between Netherlands and Belgium.
- Work together with business owners and undertake business analysis in order to define improvement opportunities supported by business cases.
- Create analytical models to support the business with decision making.
- Work with business stakeholders to produce various MI reports and perform a detailed analysis.
- Review and reconciliation of operational data.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience working in dynamic and preferably multi-cultural environments
- Flexible to travel across Benelux up to 20% of the time
- An academic graduate in business, economics or engineering (with business experience)
- 3 to 5 years of working experience. Relevant consulting experience would be of interest.
- Experience in insurance or financial services is useful but not essential
- Proficient in MS office, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel (preferably with VBA experience)
- Be highly results driven, with the energy and determination to succeed in a very fast paced environment where the pace of response is critical to success - able to see things through and make things happen.
- Have well developed analytical, problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Be able to make fact based decisions based on facts and data, commercial realities and operational feasibility
- Strong project management (planning and execution) skills - respecting ambitious time-lines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Dutch and English), with a proven ability to work with people at all levels within the business and external.
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills and proven ability of stakeholder management.
- Excellent attention to detail with the proven ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and busy environment
What's on Offer
In line with market conditions