You are here
Business Analyst IT
Business Analyst IT
International company in the FMCG sector
About Our Client
Young fast growing international FMCG brand.
As Business Analyst IT your primary responsibility is to help the business to improve business processes by optimizing the existing business application landscape and initiating new initiatives for the future landscape. Your analysis will give input for projects, enhancements and other improvements for optimal usage of business applications. You will advise management and help to make decisions and prioritize these with the help of business cases.
After decisions are made, you act as a project manager and manage the change through the different stages in close cooperation with the business and other stakeholders such as global IT and (global) suppliers. You plan and safeguard the progress of the project and project team.
- Establish partnership and alignment with the business process owners, subject matter experts, key users and IT stakeholders located in Netherlands, Spain, Portugal and Morocco. You work closely together to increase and align the overall application knowledge.
- Provide recommendations, initiate business cases and advice management to take decisions to improve the business processes within the current and future application landscape.
- Responsible for defining requirements by directly engaging with internal and external stakeholders to understand the process and the need for enhancements, new functionalities and solutions.
- Execute project management for the development stage of the application life cycle including planning, designing, developing, documenting, testing, implementing and change management.
The Successful Applicant
You are the ideal candidate, if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in Information and Communication Technology.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in ERP systems preferably Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Extensive experience in Project Management techniques and processes.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English.
- You are analytically and technically very strong and challenge the business on their requirements.
What's on Offer
We offer you a chance to build a young fast growing brand and be part of an `energetic young' and winning team that opens doors to a very broad experience with limitless international opportunities for talents. In order to complete your goals, you can count on the support of a professional and global company, that finds itself in a structurally growing movement.