You are here
FMCG non food
About Our Client
Global FMCG non food company
The Brand Manager will be responsible for:
- Creating the product line ups (including product collection decisions in line with Customer strategy).
- Being responsible for brand performance (reach quarter targets, follow sell out performance, pro-active approach towards improvements). Being able to adapt the plans based on market situation/ sell out results.
- Integrating the EU/Global marketing plans in the best way; adapted for the local Belgian and Dutch needs.
- Creating the best consumer and customer solutions. So also work closely with Shopper Marketing team.
- Work closely with E-commerce team and come up with the best online brand solutions.
- Planning/supervising brand websites/apps/campaigns.
- Giving detailed briefs to sales (support) teams what you expect and at the same time provide them with the necessary tools which they need to go to retail.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in business administration, major in marketing or adequate professional experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in brand marketing
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing (Influencers, Social Media etc.)
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience in the FMCG/toy/entertainment industry
- Team player
- Structured personality with strong Analytical skills
- Hands-on mentality in highly dynamic business environment
- Pro-active, self-starter
- Fluent in English and Dutch or English and French
What's on Offer
Depending on experience.