You are here
Brand Manager Benelux Healthcare
- Leader in the infant and child nourishment
- Hands-on innovate Brand Manager Benelux
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known international company and leader in the infant and child nourishment. They develop high quality and innovative products in many different countries all over the world. The products of this company are globally trusted by parents and healthcare professionals.
Our client operates in a competitive market. Their brand has a great position in the Netherlands and Belgium. To enlarge this position in a quickly changing environment, our client is currently looking for a hands-on, innovative Brand Manager Benelux Healthcare . In the position of Brand Manager Benelux Healthcare you will be responsible for the marketing and digital communication strategy and the operationalization of the strategic plans.
- Understanding of customer segments and dynamics among them and capitalizing on this knowledge by developing relevant brand strategies.
- Recommending business opportunities at tactical level. Seeking out and championing key ideas that generate positive business results.
- Development of Healthcare Professionals (HCP) and HCP-to-parents communication materials and digital communication plans.
- Actively managing marketing budget by calculating return on investment of projects and sharing learnings.
- Analysing Information Management System and research data and translating this into useful initiatives to grow the business.
- Promoting strong working relationships with the local sales team, brand champions and the regional marketing team.
The Successful Applicant
For the position of Brand Manager Benelux Healthcare, our client is currently looking for someone with the following profile:
- Relevant Bachelor degree
- At least 3 years of marketing experience in an OTC / Pharmaceutical company. Preferably in an international environment.
- Experience leading creative development and managing advertising agency.
- Knowledge of digital environment and experience with implementing digital marketing strategies, like SEA, SEO and social media.
- Strong in commercial and marketing areas to develop and support 360 tactical plans
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation and collaboration skills.
- Strong focus on aligning support organizational goals and objectives with your work.
- Innovative and creative to develop new ways to create values for our customers.
- Fluent in Dutch and English. French is desirable.
What's on Offer
Our client is known as a company which takes your career very seriously and offers a competitive salary and secondary benefits. Furthermore, the company focus highly on corporate social responsibility in their work.